- Business education involves putting theory into practice. We have assembled a world-class team of faculty with cutting edge research and exceptional industry experience. Each member will inspire you with the results of research initiatives and experience-based insights into the best global management practices at work in Asia.
Representing over 15 countries, the MBA faculty team includes professors from Asia trained in the West and Western professors who specialize in Asian business. With a diverse range of cultural and educational backgrounds, our team will offer you new perspectives and set you new challenges. You will also benefit from fruitful discussions with them that will enhance both your managerial and interpersonal skills.
*Others include countries in South America, Australia, Middle East and Africa.
Our faculty members include cutting-edge researchers with a wide range of specializations and experienced business practitioners, keeping you up to date with the latest global thinking and developments. Senior executives from multinational firms serve as adjunct faculty, allowing you to benefit from experience gained in leading positions around the world. The more than 120 full-time faculty all hold PhDs, and the Financial Times ranked their collective research world no. 25 and Asia no. 1 during 2013.
Faculty PhDs awarded by (partial list):
- Columbia University
- Cornell University
- Harvard University
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- New York University
- Northwestern University
- Ohio State University
- Princeton University
- Stanford University
- University of Sydney
- University of Alberta
- University of British Columbia
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Los Angeles
- University of Chicago
- University of Hong Kong
- University of Southern California
- University of Texas, Austin
- Yale University