- The HKUST Business School is young, dynamic and very well respected for the quality of its programs and the impact of its research. Reflecting the School’s position at the forefront of business education, all full-time faculty hold PhDs and adjunct faculty are drawn from among the senior leaders of major corporations around the world.
- We were the first business school in Asia to receive dual accreditation from the prestigious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in the U.S. and the European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) in Europe.
- Our MBA programs have been recognized for their cutting edge design and delivery, with global rankings that indicate their place amongst the top tier of programs from around the world:
- Financial Times, 2012
- World No. 1, Kellogg-HKUST EMBA program
- Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2013
- World No. 8 MBA program
- Asia No. 1 MBA program
We focus on creating a unique learning experience for each of our students, and develop business leaders in Asia for the world.